Δευτέρα 28 Μαΐου 2012

50 Shades of Grey

I recently read that Ian Somerhalder is very likely to play the part of Christian Grey in the upcoming movie "50 Shades of Grey".Also,i read that maybe Ian and Paul might be "rivals" for this part,since they might both be cast of it.As a huge fun i started reading the book and even though i had to study for my finals last night i was reading it until 6 in the morning TODAY.

Ian Somerhalder
It seems like a part for Ian even though,those who've read it will understand,the whole "Dominate"-part is something i don't think i would like to see Ian playing.Therefore,the role of Christian Grey suits him i lot!Grey is this super hot guy.Tall,thin,muscular.The guy any girl whould fall for.Not that Paul isn't all those things,it's just that Ian has this mystery in his eyes and would be more suited for the role.
Anyhow,i wish at least one of them gets the part.I've stated my opinion on the one i'd like to see more but I'm very intrigued to see both of them in other parts now that i'm used to them as the more than stunning Salvatore brothers.


Paul Wesly


By MK

1 σχόλιο:

  1. I am awaiting for the releasing of Fifty shades Movie.I am excited for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. and I watch Ian Somerhalder's work it is pretty awesome to see on the screen in Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή